Covid-19 Coronavirus – Measures taken
Due to covid-19 we take every precaution so that you can have a outstanding holidays with all the necessary security (read below). The rooms will be rented only for groups of friends, for couples or just for one person. The hostel will be cleaned completely and deeply daily and the common areas are disinfected twice.We guarantee surfing every days with perfect conditions for all levels of surfing,plus we offer free yoga classes in the morning. We also have a pack with discounts for extended stays with free surf gear.Talk with us and we will reach the right agreement for you.
ABOUT COVID-19 – CORONAVIRUS
– We reinforce the hygiene of our hostel in accordance with the guidelines of the DGS (General Directorate of Health) and Turismo de Portugal.
– We limit the number of rooms available and people at the West Coast Surf Hostel to avoid crowds.
– We provide alcohol-based hand sanitizer in each room and division of the Hostel.
– All members of our staff have protective equipment and are familiar with the protocol to act on daily base or immediately in emergency cases
– We regulate access to common spaces, such as the use of the kitchen, its utensils, the pool room and the yoga studio.
– Between each use, these areas will be cleaned and disinfected.
– Common spaces are regularly ventilated and disinfected.
– We advise the use of the mask and gloves in the common areas.
– The hostel is completely restricted to our guests.
– In case of emergency or suspicion, according to our internal protocol, a member of our team will be the link between the competent authorities and our guest.
– These measures were taken due to our concern with the health and wellbeing of our customers.